Tag You’re It!
Rule 1) Always post the rules
Rule 2) Answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you. Write 11 of your own questions.
Rule 3) Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4) Actually tell the 11 people they were tagged.
Were tagged by zoombeanie a while back and thought I had better get around to filling this one out.
1. Are there any doll purchases you regret buying?
No, none, only time would be getting some crap wigs when you expected something better
2. Why are you in the doll hobby?
For the crafting and letting loose my creativity
3. Which doll is your absolute fav? the doll that would never be sold no matter how much you may need the money?
We don’t play favourites here and none of the guys here is going anywhere, no way, no how, they never leave.
4. If you could buy another owner’s doll, whose and what doll would you buy?
No ones, I don’t really care as much as to actually want to own someone elses doll. It’s not my idea, not me who’s painted them, or customized them so they might be cute as a button or whatever else, but they don’t mean anything to me on as personal a level. Hope this made any sense at all.
5. Who was your first doll?
DOD DOT Homme Ducan
6. Still own that doll?
As said, they never leave, so, of course, yes.
7. If you take photos of you doll, which is your favourite photo?
It’s kinda hard choosing only one, but found one I’ve actually never posted and seems like it’s from back in the time when i had a not-so-very-amazing point and shoot camera I dubbed ‘the battery-swallowing-whore’ because really, you could shoot like 5-10 pictures and it would be screaming for new batteries, you’d be lucky if you managed to transfer the pictures in time »
If anyone should be curious out there both guys are from LumeDoll, the one standing up is on a ResinSoul body.
8. Do you remember the first doll you ever saw?
A Ducan, and what do you know, he also got to be the first guy to come stay here.
9. Any thoughts on the hobby overall?
This hobby is no contest and shouldn’t be viewed as such, it’s a place to immerse yourself, find inner peace while you fiddle around with one thing or other. That you can share it here and there is just a plus.
10. Have you ever considered leaving the hobby?
Nope, and never will
11. Buy first and create the character or create the character then buy the doll?
Varies really, sometimes the character is sorta all planned out others it’s seeing a sculpt and knowing exactly who they are.
1. How much do the social aspect of the hobby mean to you?
2. Ever been afraid to ‘breathe life’ into a certain character because of the possible backlash of the community?
3. Ever got a doll as a gift? Would you ever sell it?
4. Would you gift a doll away yourself?
5. Do you have a lot of spare eyes, wig and shoes?
6. Do you have any furniture for your crew?
7. Any future plans for your crew?
8. Face-ups: do it yourself or get someone else to do it for you?
9. Sewing: do it yourself, buy it or a bit of both?
10. What do you prefer: doing single shots or photo-stories?
11. Favourite company and why?
Whoever wants to do this, go right ahead, have fun!